- 200g Chicken Breast
- 100g Carrot
- 100g Leek
- 100g Capsicum (yellow, red, green )
- 50g Onion
- 50g Pineapple
- 4 glove Garlic
- 50g Mango Chutney
- 8 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 bundle Chinese Celery or Flat Parsley
- Iodized Salt, Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- 200g Fettuccine Pasta
How to Cook
1) Prepare pasta
- Boil salt water and boil the pasta to “Al Dente” (7 – 11 minutes depending on pasta )
- Keep aside after cooked and strained.
2) During pasta cooking time
- Peel and clean all vegetable.
- Cut the carrots, capsicum and leek into 2 cm long fine stripes (“Julienne”)
- Cut the pineapple, garlic and onions in small cubes,
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and season with iodized salt and pepper
- Heat up a wok pan, add the oil and when hot stir in the seasoned chicken breast with garlic and onions
- Stir fast for two minutes and let the chicken get a slight golden color.
- Than add all vegetables, stir fry and add mango chutney, sweet chilli sauce and season with Tabasco , salt and pepper,
- Add the pasta and stir in the chopped celery leaves, mix all well
- Ready to serve.
How to serve
- Place either on individual plates or on a main plate for a ” Family Style ” meal serving.
The Jambalaya is also quick done, a light, quick to cook & healthy food with short frying time under good heat to keep the chicken meat crisp outside, fresh and tender inside. You can also add fresh chili.